Clear Your Bounce AddressesRemember, bounces occur when you try to send an email to an email address and for whatever reason, it doesn't go through. This could be for a number of reasons including:
- The recipient email server could be permanently down
- The recipient email server could be temporarily down
- The recipient email server could be in a transitional state
- The recipient's email address could be temporarily locked (mailbox full, temporarily suspended etc.)
- The recipients email address could be unavailable (user's email doesn't exist, permanently suspended, etc.)
Download Customer Receipt PDFsHere's a feature we released for JangoMail a while back but didn't announce to the JangoSMTP crowd. Until now.
For every invoice you receive, enjoy the option to download a PDF version for your records. Who doesn't like to fire up the old Adobe Acrobat Reader every now and again? It prints out rather nicely too–